Fighting them here and now - OT

Why is it absurd?

Reply to
dbu`

Because it had absolutely nothing to do with the content which preceded (came before) the question. If you disagree, I've reposted what came before your question, below. Pick out what specific thing your question was related to and tell us about it.

Are you his mother or his father? Honest answer now. I have my suspicions.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

His adolescent locker room taunting has failed again. He won't be back, except to announce that he "got me again". :-)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Okay, I can't figure this out, either if it has nothing to do with the cooking statements. Which would be irrelevant anyway, since lots of men are into cooking, big-time.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

So am I. In fact I'll be grilling sockeye salmon this weekend.

Ask mr/mrs jsb why he/she won't answer my simple question.

After all, aren't you curious yourself? Or is this another "read between the lines"?

Reply to
dbu`

No.

Or is this another "read

There's nothing to "read" in those posts re: JSB's gender, other than the cooking bits. Which you say have nothing to do with your question.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Nice tap-dance.

Reply to
dbu`

Like my son. He's a paramedic who must cook for the station when it's his turn. If dbu is casting aspersions upon anyone for cooking, I'd love to see him do it to my son's face.

I'd even pay money to watch.

Reply to
witfal

If my fish cleaning skills are any indication, I could have dbu on the grill within 15 minutes. :-)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

No tap dance. I simply don't get it. So, what was the clue in those posts that we're supposed to be getting - the one which lead to your question re: JSB?

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Nothing to do with cooking, you are "reading between the lines" again. Proves my point.

Reply to
dbu`

Don't ask me. Ask the question to jsb.

Reply to
dbu`

Acc. to him/dbu, that's not it. So, what prompted the question then??

My BIL (a retired cop) is into cooking in a big way; he does all of their grocery shopping & cooking - he loves it. They started out with basically a

50-50 deal, but it's morphed into being his bailiwick, virtually 100%. My sister's perfectly happy with the arrangement. ;-)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

And yet, you still can't explain why you asked, other than your "suspicion", which is a complete crock of shit. Be a man and explain yourself. Or, confess that you have completely lost your train of thought, you little pansy.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Uh... apparently he doesn't know, either. No one - except you - seems to see any sort of relationship between those posts & whether JSB is a mom or dad.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Why is it so difficult for jsb to answer the simple question, is jsb a mother or a father. An honest question. Answer the question jsb. I want to know if I'm correct or not.

Reply to
dbu`

Do you lie to everyone in your life this way?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Not gonna say if you're a mom or a pop huh? We all "read between the lines" and thought all this time you were a pop, but now have doubts. I guess our "read between the lines" was wrong? Or right? Or what?? Do you now begin to see the lesson?

Reply to
dbu`

My son wouldn't take nearly that long.

Of course, intact filets would be out of the question.

Reply to
witfal

Oh, it has to do with cooking all right.

Reply to
witfal