Fighting them here and now - OT

I did the best I could.

Reply to
witfal

Slacker.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I wouldn't get all wrapped around the axle about it yet. I see nothing wrong with this:

"The SPP builds upon, but is separate from, our long-standing trade and economic relationships. It energizes other aspects of our cooperative relations, such as the protection of our environment, our food supply, and our public health."

It makes sense to work together in these areas. I've seen maps showing roads and all that stuff which I think is malarkey.

I'm more concerned with the dimmies getting in and turning our military over to the UN as kerry proposed. What a dork.

Reply to
dbu`

You may have noticed that NAFTA included similar claims, which have been ignored for the most part.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Do you think we should isolate ourselves from our neighbors?

Reply to
dbu`

No, but we already do business with them. Laws should not be enacted to regulate capitalism.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Why do I bother?

I suppose you thought it made sense for Cuba or Iran to be on the U.N. committee for human rights. After all, we don't need to worry about Mexican corruption, do we?

Reply to
witfal

I really don't know. He already explained that reading is difficult for him because of his fictitious eye condition. Therefore, you know he will only read perhaps a paragraph of whatever you post, thereby assuring that he will never have an in-depth understanding of the information available to him.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'm glad you fixed a meal for your 17 year old son. Did he like your cooking?

Reply to
dbu`

He always likes my cooking.

Now, tell us why you do not read. Give us the *real* reason this time. No more nonsense about your eye condition.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Consider the source, lefty kooks. Read the Constitution. Presidents can suggest treaties but the President does not have the authority to make a treaty. That power lies with the Congress. Clinton and the Kyoto treaty is a prime example. Clinton did not even submit it for confirmation, knowing it was bad for the county and would never be approved by the Senate

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Are you his mother or his father? Honest answer now. I have my suspicions.

Reply to
dbu`

Yes, it is always class in progress here. They (lefties) remind me of used car salesmen/women.

Reply to
dbu`

I'll answer the question if you tell me why you asked it.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Because I want to find out if my suspicions are correct or not.

Now, answer the question.

Reply to
dbu`

That did not answer my question. Why do you have these suspicions? You began having them because I mentioned cooking.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

No, cooking has nothing to do with my suspicions. That is quite shallow of you jsb.

Now answer the question.

Reply to
dbu`

You still haven't answered my question. Why do you have these suspicions?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

We won't play your games, just wait for your answer, which I don't believe you will provide, which makes my suspicions even stronger.

Reply to
dbu`

When you ask an absurd question, be prepared to justify it. You're not very good at veiling your intent, little man.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom