Fighting them here and now - OT

We love it when our son cooks. He's better at it than anyone else in the family, and that's saying a lot.

Reply to
witfal

Ummm...no. This has nothing to do with the other conversation.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Yep. Since we deflated everything else he tried to say today, this was his lame attempt to achieve something. Anything. But, he blew his cover.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I am so honored to have reined in this much attention. It proves my skills are still keen. Thankyou very much.

Reply to
dbu`

David Berkowitz got lots of attention, too.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You STILL have not answered my question. Amazing. Well, not so, it's to be expected from this person called joe....

Reply to
dbu`

Let's go around in circles. When you tell me why you asked it, I'll answer it. You are not allowed to say "because I had suspicions", because that is not true.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Tap dance, good show. No lesson about "read between the lines"? Sad.

Reply to
dbu`

So, are you saying that you looked at what I wrote, you read between the lines, and that's why you asked your question about whether I was male or female?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

It proves you play PITA games.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Oh my. So did bill clinton.

Reply to
dbu`

What kind of reason would you like? Shall we "read between the lines" on this?

Reply to
dbu`

Are you the mom, or the pop. Simple question, simple answer. So respond with your answer. Just say mom, or pop. End of discussion.

Reply to
dbu`

I think he asked the off-the-wall question while talking about cooking in order to elicit a response which asked if you're male or female - simply because of the cooking. Which he then apparently assumes is a legitimate way of showing that "reading between the lines" elicits wrong conclusions. Ignoring the fact that it was all a set-up, which places his little PITA game's validity in deep do-do.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

so what are PITA games? Or do I have to "read between the lines" again?

Reply to
dbu`

Skills? Your postings mostly remind me of an old "Far Side" cartoon by Gary Larson.

Two deer are talking with each other, one has a prominent birthmark shaped like a bullseye on his chest.

The other says, "Bummer of a birthmark, man."

Reply to
witfal

I remember that one - loved it! ;-D They used it as a birthday card, too, IIIRC.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

I give you a gold star, but now you morph it. LOL. We'll start a whole new thread again, PITA game. This is really funny indeed.

Reply to
dbu`

No. The answer to the question is not your motive. You have another motive - another reason for asking. You are not man enough to admit this. Is this why your wife has a "tennis instructor"?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Ahh, but you are now beginning to show your true colors.

Reply to
dbu`