Finding/fixing short in DOOR OPEN light circuit

I have a short somewhere in the circuit that activates the door open light on the dash that I believe is the cause of a dead battery. I am looking for info on an easy way to find the short qand fix it or if I can easily open the circuit at the light in the dash to get around draining the battery without finding the short.

Reply to
jose

Start with the switches at each door. You should have a closed circuit with the plunger extended and an open circuit with the plunger depressed. If you find a bad switch, just unplug it.

Reply to
Ray O