Fitting radio into 95 Toyota Corolla

Hi - I wonder if you could help me identify the correct wiring harness adaptor(s) I need? I want to install a Pansonic CQ-RDP113N radio/cd-player into a 1995 Toyota Corolla - could you confirm I need: (a) Harness adaptor for Corolla to ISO? (b) Harness adaptor for the Pansonic CQ-RDP113N to ISO?

Is that the most simple way to do it? I don't suppose there's a direct Corolla to Panasonic CQ-RDP113N harness adaptor available is there?

Many thanks for any advice.

Best wishes, Graham

Reply to
Graham Dean

Check out Crutchfield's web site to see if they have the adapter you need.

Reply to
Ray O