Had my hubcaps stolen today

But they have no reliability....

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Wickeddoll® did pass the time by typing:

Took a quick look, that place sells the same lights (elcheapo crown automotives that I've bought before) as many others, and at a price about 10-20 above the no-name resellers. They do have other parts, most likely the cheap, thin metal and refurbed wheels.

I'd have to do more research before buying anything from them. When it comes to aftermarket your better off going OEM unless you can visit the store and actually inspect the product. Too much overpriced crap out there.

Reply to
DougW

Scott en Aztlán proclaimed:

Lon