How safe is Prius?

Ain't freedom of choice grand?

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

You can't ask for anything more than that!

Reply to
Ray O

Because snipped-for-privacy@deltrak.demon.co.uk (Andrew Stephenson) could, he/she/it opin'd:

Yup; the Echo's pretty ugly:

Prius, too:

Give me my xB's looks ANY day:

It's a FINE looking car -- and more PRACTICAL, too!

(Yeah, that ain't very fair ;^)

-Don (appreciating his xB more and more)

Reply to
Don Fearn

Well, sure. But that doesn't make its looks off-limits for discussion, right?

Was it difficult to get used to having all the instruments in the middle of the dash instead of directly in front of you?

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Miller

You and I have had this conversation.

But again I say, my Echo is purtier than that bread-box-on-wheels you're driving. What do you think the 'B' stands for...

*running like hell*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Nope - as cars go, it's not very attractive, I'll grant you. Someone on this NG put it well - "Echo is like the ugly child whose parents love them very much." (Or words to that effect)

Oh it took a while....

a whole 10 seconds. Honestly! Now 'normal' dashes give me trouble, having to look through the steering wheel.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Because "Wickeddoll®" could, he/she/it opin'd:

Uhhhhh . . . BODACIOUS!

-Don (Maybe Big 'n' Boxy??)

Reply to
Don Fearn

The second one...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Because "Wickeddoll®" could, he/she/it opin'd:

Well, DUH!

Tha's what makes it how I *like* it! Leetle on the outside and BIG on the inside!

Thanx for noticin'!

-Don

Reply to
Don Fearn

Freak...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Now thats an ugly car, and cartoonish:

Coyoteboy

think that's bad, how about this:

The always benevolent dbu.

Eww jesus thats horrible.

Reply to
Coyoteboy

Isn't that something. This is what algore wants us all to drive, except unless you are george soros or very rich and contributes regularly to moveon.org, or that fat movie director, or big shot movie stars that publicly show their hate for GWB.

Reply to
The always benevolent dbu.

I think it's kind of cute - but then I drive an Echo

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

k-cclass truck Japan expoter-- just here

------------------ Kuroyanagi Shouten Ltd Japan. #510 Castle May, 3-1422 Ueda-Higashi Tenpaku, Nagoya Japan 468-0006 snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com fax +81 52 803 1870 tel +81 90-1417-1403

parts

Reply to
japancarexporte