Small car safety

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Thanks for the interesting report.

We can have small, fuel-efficient cars that are safe too.

All we need to do now is engage our brains in driving when we drive, not talking on the cell phones (hands free or not).

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Amen!

The iPhone scares me.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Me too, as I bicycle commute.

Reply to
B A R R Y

Oh dear.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Interesting article but no real world numbers on what happens when a late model SUV plows into a Civic.

Reply to
Art

Well, we already know the SUV wins

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

What if the Civic's passenger compartment is completely filled with Jello or another hoof-based snack? Because I want to know if I mixed a lot of Jello for no good reason, except as a substitute for window tint.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

What if the Civic's passenger compartment is completely filled with Jello or another hoof-based snack? Because I want to know if I mixed a lot of Jello for no good reason, except as a substitute for window tint.

LMC

Dude...

put...the...crack...pipe...down

Natalie