How to disable 2002 Sienna daytime running lights?

replying to NWW, Jim wrote: Have read a couple of strings for this question and I'm irritated that some want to just berate someone for wanting to disable them and then continue to try and convince someone how wrong, irresponsible or even ridiculous they are for not agreeing with them. It would be extremely helpful for those that don't want to actually answer the question, just keep your opinions to yourself. This isn't an editorial page.

Reply to
Jim

replying to NWW, Jim wrote: Have read a couple of strings for this question and I'm irritated that some want to just berate someone for wanting to disable them and then continue to try and convince someone how wrong, irresponsible or even ridiculous they are for not agreeing with them. It would be extremely helpful for those that don't want to actually answer the question, just keep your opinions to yourself. This isn't an editorial page.

Reply to
Sharx35

replying to Sharx3335, Danny V wrote: Really criminal?? I am just trying to go sleep in my car because my kids have some friends over and instead of running them out or making them stop having fun i thought i would go sleep out in the van.... yea im such a criminal

Reply to
Danny V