how to replace wiper pump - is it easy (1996 toyota corolla)

How easy is it to replace the wiper pump in my toyota corolla '96 standard edition? I'd like to save money and do it myself if it is easy. Thanks! Jeff

Reply to
jmoeller18

When you say "wiper pump," I am assuming that you are referring to the windshield washer pump. If so, replacement is pretty straightforward.

Check out the instructions here

and to see if this is something you can do yourself. Good luck!

Reply to
Ray O

I did mine in my 95 Geo (corolla) earlier this year. Couldn't be easier.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity