Hurricane squashed Camry

My 6 cyl. 1992 Toyota Camry got squashed by three big pines during Hurricane Katrina, but the engine, tranny, and AC are all in good shape. I want to find another Toyota to transfer these into. What other Toyotas and what years will this engine fit into?

Reply to
dandhan

IIRC, that vintage Camry shared engines with the Celica.

Reply to
Ray O

Same years as your Camry.

Reply to
Ray O

Will it only fit into a '92? Will it fit a '91 or a '93. or a '94?

Reply to
dandhan

It should fit within the same body style Camry.

Reply to
Ray O