Indentured slavery

I believe the term is indentured servitude.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Doesn't "having manual dexterity" mean 'knowing how'?

Reply to
Gord Beaman

I wish...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Yeah right there never was aparthied in south Africa and India never was a British Colony that only became free from the British in 1947 either. Boy are you really having fun with me........ You sure know your math and history

Reply to
surffiji

I can see you guy ssure have your facts straight in your minds. surely who would know more about history of slavery and bigotry than you guys, you have the ultimate title of professorship in the area of bigotry and ridicule. Good job.

Reply to
surffiji

Perhaps you should read about Indutured slavery in the Island of Fiji and get more familiar with the subject and the dates when the Indentured slaves arrived there and when they were finally freed. But lets not go that far lets focus on the racist policies of Toyota Motor Corporation at hand first. Lets not change the subject to where I'm from or who I am, lets focus on the racist policy of Toyota, can you do that without clouding up your focus?

Reply to
surffiji

It would add a bit more weight to your conjecture if you'd quote those you're responding to - otherwise it's just disjointed comments

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Hachiroku sounds like a Japanese name, if that is the case here than you sure have a big mouth and have forgotten the Japanese Camps when your people from Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, or do you know anything about that ? Sounds like you are a wannabe redneck white hombre. Is this what your parents were thingk of when they were raising you, to be insensitive and forget about all those who sufferd and died just so you can run your big mouth they way you do here. Why dont you ask your parents about discrimination, and stop trying to be a wanna redneck racist bigot.

Reply to
surffiji

HachiRoku means 8 6

as in

I'm a white American Realist. You need to get real. I don't care what color your skin is or what your nationality is, welcome to the Land of Opportunity. Somebody will hire you if you look and search long and hard enough. Car dealerships suck. If you have an education, use it. If you need one, get it.

I know all about discrimination. I'm an almost 50 overweight guy. I get beat out for jobs I'm fully qualified for by Affirmative Action types who don't know their asses from a hole in the ground (and I know for a FACT,

2x the person that got the job wasn't qualified job-wise, but was Aff. Act. wise. from friends that worked at the places I didn't get hired)

What does sitting here whinig about it gain you? We don't want to hear it, and it makes you sound like a dumbass. Can't you go somewhere else, jobwise? You don't HAVE to stay there.

Reply to
Hachiroku

"Wickeddoll®" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.evilcabal.org:

^^^^^^^^^

His comments have been pretty disjointed from the beginning.

And hey, notice his slaves are now no longer "indentured", they're "indutured", whatever the hell that is.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

"surffiji" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

Isn't December 7th a holiday in Japan?

When I was a kid I tried asking my mom about insemination, but she told me to go talk to my dad, but then he told me to go talk to my mom. It was really confusing.

Oh, sorry, did you say "DISCRIM-ination"? Uh, never mind.

We're not "wannabes", we're experts. In fact, we've attained the very summit of excellence in the craft of redneck racist bigotry.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Hachiroku wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@ae86.gts:

I knew somebody like that once. He stuck a shovel in his ass because he mistook it for a hole in the ground. He got fired, but then he got a new job working for OSHA.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

LOL

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

That sounds about right...must have been during the Clinton Administration!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Nope, December 8th because Japan is on the other side of the date line ;-)

I've been called a banana by other Asians - yellow on the outside, white on the inside -

Reply to
Ray O

That's as 'witty' as what other kids sometimes call my children "Oreos" black on the outside...

Natalie, rolling her eyes

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Just consider the source (Loser...) before you even dignify crap like that with a response.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Oh, they don't let it get to them - thank God

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Wickeddoll®" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.evilcabal.org:

I like Oreos and bananas. Even together. (I'm so kinky)

Reply to
TeGGeR®

*backing away slowly...no sudden moves*

Natalie