Is this Toyota dealer dishonest or? pART 2

After a talk with "Bernie" who gave me all kinds of answers - but not to the questions I asked. I then called and finally got a hold of the Gen Mgr for the dealership as planned. My first question to him was "Who determines the service interval for the cars you sell - is it the factory or the people at your dealership?" It was the factory and they go by the manual provided. I asked what it was for the 06 Sienna. He had it wrong but that is forgivable. I then told him what it was and about the letter from them. That if the service intervals were as per his staff then I would likely not have purchased T. For dealers to set up service intervals of their own would not be viewed favorably by the T main office and would be ridicules to do. He was highly embarrassed by their letter etc. Understood how it shot their credibility and trustworthiness to hell and would likely send out a corrective letter. He agreed to give me a fee service and thanked me profusely for bringing this to his attention. His voice was breaking and he sounded sincere.

MO

Like the undertaker said - "remains to be seen".

Reply to
MO full name

Toyota doesn't care.

You need medication.