ON MY TOY COROLLA

I WAS JUST CURIOUS ABOUT THE EXHAUST MANIFOLD WHEN IT WAS INSTALLED.....DOES IT HAVE TO USE A GASKET SEALANT IN BETWEEN THE GASKET OF THE MANIFOLD AND THE GASKET MANIFOLD?????

Reply to
davi

I was just curious about whether you dropped some gasket sealant on your caps lock key?

Reply to
mack

No. If you do it will melt, drip onto your computer keyboard and stick your caps lock on, making everyone think you're a noob idiot or SHOUTING at everyone.

Just the new gasket is fine.

-- Mike Harris Austin TX

Reply to
Mike Harris

THIS ISN"T THE OLD DAYS WHEN TELETYPES WOULD ONLY TRANSMIT IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

This is 2006! We're a bit more advanced now!

At least, until you turn on Spike TV...

Reply to
Hachiroku

lol....pardon me, did'nt meant to have the caps on, if anybody thinks I'm shouting at them to that cent's! thnx anyways regarding about the year of how advance we are....and no it did not melt the sealant of my keyboard for caps on~ lol! funny guy!

Reply to
davi

I think it was "davi" who stated:

Wot? No speling checker neither? It maks yr posts abit har~d to reed.

It turns out that the typing class I took from Mr Greason back in 9th grade was a LOT more useful that I ever would have believed in the '60s when I took it. Too bad "davi" didn't get to be so educated somewhere along the way . . . .

-Don (typing with all his fingers and thumbs)

-- Pooder approved this post . . . .

Reply to
Don Fearn

Funny! Don, you should of been a comedian......otherwise stick with your job!

Reply to
davi

I think it was "davi" who stated:

Imagine that. Being funny while trying to impart a serious message.

Did you get the answer you wanted?

No?

Perhaps you should try asking again; this time trying to follow the precepts of good communication. You know, with spelling and punctuation and capitalizations and all those things.

Who knows, you might get taken seriously and learn whatever it is you wanted to know . . . .

-Don

-- Pooder approved this post . . . .

Reply to
Don Fearn

Same here....

I liked the male/female ratio in typing class in the early 60's....LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida
60's? no comment! sorry I asked about my car.....should of known better.
Reply to
davi

I think it was "davi" who stated:

Heh, heh, heh . . . .

This IS the place to ask car questions. ESPECIALLY Toyota car questions! But it helps to know a little bit about the medium you're using, like the part about all caps being SHOUTING and the fact that good spelling and grammar go a long way towards making one's serious question being heard.

Like that statement, for example. What you mean is:

". . . should *have* known better."

The word "of" doesn't mean anything there, but "have" makes sense.

(The "of" sounds like the latter part of "should've" but it isn't the same thing at all.)

-Don (posting a little bit of help, if davi wants to learn)

-- Pooder approved this post . . . .

Reply to
Don Fearn