Lexus IS300

I was the one who posted the specs from Toyota showing that the IS300 had an inline six, ASSHOLE (while everyone was arguing both sides of the issue). What I still don't have an answer to, JERK, is whether Toyota is continuing any models with I-6 engines. I thought, and I may be wrong, that Toyota was discontinuing the I-6 in post-2005 models.

I don't think a 2006 IS300 is on sale yet, it it?

Is there anyone out there that knows for sure about the future of the Toyota I-6??

Merritt

Reply to
Merritt Mullen

Thanks. I had kind of forgotten about diesels. There are probably some other speciality truck models made by Toyota as well, but I was thinking about passenger cars, especially ones designed for performance.

Merritt

Reply to
Merritt Mullen

Does Not Play Well With Others...

Reply to
HachiRoku

I figured you were thinking of performance cars since that is where the straight 6 shines but I was just yanking your chain. I hope the straight

6 doesn't go away.
Reply to
Ray O

Hey, I used to get that on my school report cards!

Reply to
Sharx35

Ya know, I believe it and I am not at ALL surprised!!!

Most Canadians I know are nice, pleasant, happy-go-lucky people that are friendly as all hell and nver have a bad thing to say to or about anyone.

Most Canadians I know are Liberals... ;)

Reply to
HachiRoku

Thanks, Mark. I guess that is where I got the idea that the I-6 was being phased out (of gasoline-powered passenger cars, anyway) by Toyota/Lexus.

Merritt

Reply to
Merritt Mullen