lift kit question?????

Wow, Ray correctly identified Tagalog. Not only is he the Toyota expert here but a linguist too! So we have Japanese, Filipino and Chinese here :-)

-Dave

Reply to
Dave L

"Ed" is not a name one hears very often in Asian countries other than in the Philippines, where Western names are more common, and AFAIK, the letter V does not exist in Japan, Chinese languages, or Korean but I have seen Filipinos with last names beginning with V. I suspect that "V" is used in India and Viet Nam, but AFAIK, Ed is not a common Indian or Vietnamese name so my SWAG was that Ed V spoke Tagalog.

I read a lot of Sherlock Holmes books as a kid ;)

Reply to
Ray O

Good grief! You've got a way with deduction. Wait till "Ed" tells us that's not his real name, and "V" is also fictitious. lol

-Dave

Reply to
Dave L

Wow, Ray seems to know a lot about me. Have I been here too long? =) "V" is my last name which is a Spanish word, but I dont want to go into more details maybe Ray will know my age and wife's name =)

Reply to
EdV

Naw, just some assumptions and guesses. That would be funny if V was fictitious!

Reply to
Ray O

Nope, that is all I could guess, and out of respect for Ed's privacy, I won't make more wild guesses!

Reply to
Ray O

[
] Out of business - Auto sales / Rental /Lease site no more

December 26, 2007

[
] is apparently closing its doors? "Thankyou for emailing CarsSave "Sorry, we will note be serving newcustomers after November 30. -We appreciate your patronage." There is no way to know if they will resume later after they work out their difficulties?

-Jay

loved their service as well, sorry it sucked for you :(

I contacted Their main headquarters and they told me the same thing that it was my computer's fault, I never used their crappy site again..

5 messages - Expand all

The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the Internet.

Darrin View profile More options Sep 26 2007, 2:23 am

Newsgroups: USA Car Buyer, misc.CarBuy, misc.CarBuy.Rental, leasing, From: "Darrin" Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:31:00 +0100 Subject: Their website was the best

Their products are excellent quality and I loved their service. They even emailed me with extra info I requested at no charge.

jOnAhG View profile More options Sep 26 2007, 4:12 am

Newsgroups: USA Car Buyer, misc.CarBuy, misc.CarBuy.Rental, leasing, From: "jOnAhG" Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:04:35 +0100 Local: Wed, Sep 26 2007 4:04 am Subject: Re: Their website was the best

Good for you.

There were more problems then I could list, but I'm limited to not spending the WHOLE DAY telling you all the things that were bad about them. Here are a few: Dead Server (way too many times), Not compatible with Firefox (they fixed it I think), Some security bug- that made my SCREEN FREEZE.. etc.

Ashley View profile More options Sep 26 2007, 7:44 am

Newsgroups: USA Car Buyer, misc.CarBuy, misc.CarBuy.Rental, leasing, From: snipped-for-privacy@bashton.net (Ashley) Date: 26 Sep 2007 07:44:06 -0700 Local: Wed, Sep 26 2007 7:44 am Subject: Re: Their website was the best

loved their service as well, sorry it sucked for you :(

Regards

Ashley

jayGreenburg

Darn, I was going to ask you to guess the Mega Millions jackpot numbers...

-Dave

Reply to
Dave L

I'm still working on them!

Reply to
Ray O

You know.... if an Ouija board works, how come more people don't buy it and win the lottery? For that matter there are psychics, card readers, crystal ball readers... I think Ray O's analytical skills trumps them all.

I think after your sig, you should start putting in your predictions for lottery numbers for all to see. Kinda like on the back of fortune cookies!

-Dave

Reply to
Dave L

I would appreciate 10% of the jackpot each time it works!

Reply to
Ray O

Hey, no problem!

You never said which date this was good for ;-)

Reply to
Dave L