Locating Remote Lock Transmitter

We bought a 2002 Sienna CE a couple of days ago. The salesman told us it did not come with the remote door locks. Today I asked the service department about adding the feature. They told me that the van did come with that option from the factory but that they would need to make sure the transmitter was still intact and if so then I could just buy the clicker and be all set. They can't look at it until next week! Does anyone have any idea how we can find it ourselves?

Thanks!

Reply to
heth30

Look under the driver and passenger seat for a box about the size of a paperback.

Reply to
Ray O