Black Set Button on Drivers Side

We bought a 2002 Sienna a couple of days ago. It did not come with the owners manual which stinks! I have figured most things out on my own. There is a black button labeled set on the drivers side at about knee level. Does anyone know what this is for?

Thanks so much.

Reply to
heth30

You can order publications from Toyota's web site (look under the owner's link).

Sorry, I do not know what the button is for. If it is mounted on the door, it may be for a memory feature for power seats, although I doubt if the CE grade Sienna would have power seats.

Reply to
Ray O

That button is for the tire pressure sensor. It allows you to reset the computer when you change tire pressures or tires.

Reply to
badgolferman