looking for drawings of the new V8

I work for a coal mining company in Emerald. We convert troopies for use in underground, explosive atmospheres and we take delivery of a new troopy tomorrow. To assist in our conversion, I desperately need copies of the General Arrangement Drawings. I have tried all the obvious avenues; Toyota, who have been little use, the ineternet which has been unproductive, and now you good gentlemen at Toyota Nation who will be sure to know. The arrangement drawings are simple line drawings and show the engine from different angles. They MUST exist; Toyota couldn't build the engines without them. I just can't find them.

Email responses would be appreciated, but I'll call back here, and to a few other forums in hope.

Thanks in anticipation.

snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

Reply to
Capricorn Dream

Drawings are available in the factory service manual.

Reply to
Ray O