need help with my 86 celica

the timing belt broke on my 86 celica, we got the timing belt all ligned up, and now the car starts and dies, does any body have any idea what might be wrong?

Reply to
robcynkenn

Chances are you're off a tooth or two. Check the alignment marks and try again.

Reply to
HachiRoku

Re-check cam timing and make sure it is not off a notch or more.

Reply to
Ray O

what do you mean correct the return address punctuation to reply that is the correct punctuation.

Reply to
robcynkenn

In my e-mail address, replace the letters "dot" with a dot (.)

Reply to
Ray O

okay i get it

Reply to
robcynkenn

Well we got it fixed to let every one know

Reply to
robcynkenn

Are you going to share the solution?

Reply to