new camrys

Mostly Mazda, actually. At least Ford is getting some good engineering from the companies that they bought.

Reply to
Joseph Oberlander

Too bad the companies they bought are experiencing their own declines in quality, Mazda and Volvo in particular.

Reply to
S.S.

You are confused, again. The Focus was design by Ford engineers in the US and Europe.

mike hunt

Joseph Oberlander wrote:

Reply to
MelvinGibson

How does it make any difference? By the school of economics, Honda and Toyta is helping the economy more than Ford and GM. Both of their shares are rated junk now at the stock exchange.

Reply to
Debasis Goswami

That may be your opinion buy buyers certainly disagree. Mazda, Volvo, Land Rover and Astin Martin have ALL sold more vehicles than at anytime in their history since being taken over by Ford LOL

mike hunt

"S.S." wrote:

Reply to
MelvinGibson

An opinion from a guy that down not know the difference between stocks and bonds. I wonder why do we waste time on dummies like this?

mike hunt

Debasis Goswami wrote:

Reply to
MelvinGibson

Interesting... shows immense knowledge in every posting. This is what we call TROLL.........................

Go to a redneck newsgroup.

snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote:

Reply to
Debasis Goswami