New Matrix

well I have been thinking of the Matrix and the Ford Focus, I just took delivery of the Cosmic blus 06 Matrix yesterday, first off I need is a seat cover for the front drivers seat, I will be taking my car to work and there are times I get out of work a little dirty! does anyone have any suggestions on what seat covers will hold up, and perhaps to some washing!

thanks Chet

Reply to
chet

YUP!

Hachiroku

Leave it to Hachi to come up with something kinky like neoprene seat covers with a tongue-twister name like "neo-supreme neoprene"and "Maui Wowie" in the Hawaiian section!

Reply to
Ray O

LOL! I didn't even really look, I just Googled Neoprene seat covers, and they looked good.

The OP can save a TON of money and go down to AutoZone and pick some up for $20 each...

Reply to
Hachiroku

My wife loves hers...same colour too...(I call it purple, pisses her off)...(oops, her's is 05)

Reply to
Gord Beaman