No more Avalon - Merry Christmas to me

Don't laugh, a bunch of them voted for kerry in the last election, but he lost anyway.

Reply to
The benevolent dbu

Actually a mother-in-law.

Reply to
The benevolent dbu

And keep the radio turned up so's he don't hear no squeaks in the dash.

Reply to
The benevolent dbu

Then there must be a lot of morons out there. NADA Used Car Guide lists are compiled weekly, from dealership of all sizes of all brands. The results are published monthly, in several districts, around the country of the actually retail and wholesale prices at which the vehicles were sold. ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Wrong, as usual.

Bet she doesn't have to look too hard...

Reply to
dizzy

Perhaps the printed guide is more up to date than the Consumer (free) web site.

Reply to
Art

We never had sludge in the Avalon. Although my concerns about the integrity of the car and engine was a major reason why I decided to trade it rather than sell it privately. Normally I sell my cars privately. I plan on selling the 300M if any one is interested in a great car.

Reply to
Art

HA! Far from it! We need Moderates to offset the two bookends!

Reply to
Hachiroku