OT ?? Al Gore's son held for drugs after Prius speeding stop

I didn't think Prius could go that fast.

So charge him carbon credits or give him carbon credits.

Reply to
dbu,.
100 mph downhill in neutral.
Reply to
EdV

what? you mean he did not have a fake ID on him to buy alcohol at a restraunt at age 20? SAD!

Reply to
FREEDOM

" dbu,." ...

Not only have I already posted this story, I mentioned that my husband and son said the same thing you did.

LOL

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I already posted on your thread. You should have been as explicit in your subject line as I was, shame. I scan subject lines because I don't have the time to read everything within.

Reply to
dbu,.

And a tail wind.

Reply to
dbu,.

"EdV" ...

LOL You're mean.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

" dbu,." ...

LOL damn, you guys won't give it any credit, huh?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Nah, just drug possession. I guess that makes him better than the Bush daughter's eh?

And like someone posted here earlier, I guess than makes Al Gore a better Dad than Bush, right?

Reply to
Hachiroku

Toyota pays Prius owners to do that, to lessen the gay image of the car.

At this very moment, my mother is blaming his parents for not raising him right, just as she's blamed the parents of 60-year-old George Bush for doing a bad job with him. Meanwhile, my father is probably proclaiming that things like this wouldn't happen if the children had been introduced to alcohol and marijuana in a responsible manner by their parents.

Reply to
Johnny Hageyama

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yeah, right. ..... "okay son, today we're going to learn how to roll a 'joint' and while we're doing that, crack a couple of beers for us." "...and then we're gonna put some new aluminum siding on the trailer..."

Reply to
mack

It has really low drag, so it doesn't take a lot of power to move it that fast. If it's not electriconically limited, it would be interesting to see just how fast a Prius will go.

Reply to
dh

"Johnny Hageyama" ...

As a child of two potheads, I have to tell you, they don't teach much of anything when they're high. Except what snack foods are best.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"EdV" ... If his prius can go 100 mph, then I'll use drugs on my fuel lines instead of using fuel magnets, tornados or acetone.

You're not well.

I like that in a person.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"dh" ...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

The Prius has some serious streetcred finally.

Ed S.

So, Prince Albert isn't totally worthless.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Was he in a hybrid or a high brid?