OT - Attention JSB

Yet another example of SexEd ignorance:

I guess his parents missed the mark.

Reply to
witfal

It won't be long before this kind of stuff will be legalized in Massachusetts and California also if the liberals continue to drive us down the road of perversion.

Reply to
badgolferman

I'm actually, seriously surprised that it isn't already legal in California.

No kidding. I'm serious.

Reply to
witfal

With any kind of luck "together we can" Deval Patrick can push this through the Massachusetts legislature. He's an alumnus of the Clinton administration, once and possibly again. One can hope. Ron

Reply to
ronbon

The only plus side I can see would be the prevention of reproduction among advocates.

Reply to
witfal