{OT} blame -->joke<--

AMERICA: Passing the Blame...

We just love to pass the blame. What other country can boast of 3 lawyers for every citizen. We come up with the best reasons to blame others for our own problems. Here's a small list...

If a woman burns her thighs on the hot coffee she's holding in her lap while driving, she blames the restaurant.

If your teen-age son kills himself or then next door neighbors, you blame the rock 'n' roll music or musician he liked.

If you smoke three packs a day for 40 years and die of lung cancer, your family blames the tobacco company.

If your daughter gets pregnant by the football captain you blame the school for poor sex education.

If your neighbor crashes into a tree while driving home drunk, you blame the bartender.

If your cousin gets AIDS because the needle he used to shoot up with heroin was dirty, you blame the government for not providing clean ones.

If your grandchildren are brats without manners, you blame television.

If your friend is shot by a deranged madman, you blame the gun manufacturer.

And if a crazed person breaks into the cockpit and tries to kill the pilots at 35,000 feet, and the passengers kill him instead, the mother of the deceased blames the airline.

I guess I'll just never understand the world as it is anymore... So if I die while my old, wrinkled ass is parked in front of this computer while sending you this joke - I want you to blame Bill Gates, OK?

Reply to
badgolferman

I wouldn't want to be seen dead running Windows. And I certainly wouldn't want my friends to tell the world about it. ;-)

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson

She wasn't driving and the company knew their coffee was dangerous.

someone

She did not burn her thighs it was something between them

Actually it was her vibrator that exploded and made her spill the coffee because she was trying to change the batteries in her vibrator while driving and using it

As you know then women can do many things at the time and she had got the batteries at the bar she came from not a restaurant

It was an irish coffee and not much coffee in it and not enough cream

badgolferman wrote:

Reply to
Gosi

Holds hot coffee between her knees in a sports car, no less.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

SHE knew the coffee was dangerous, and she bought it anyway. And, she bought it in perhaps the worst possible environment to be in for carrying around hot coffee.

Everybody knows that hot coffee tastes better, after your taste buds recover from the third degree burns.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

McDonald's coffee needs all the help it can get to taste better!

Reply to
Ray O

I'm sure yo had no intention of suggesting that the coffee tasted better after she poured it in her lap (trying to NOT be too descriptive of where the coffee really went). Who would know that the coffee was better?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

If I remember correctly, she would need coffee in her lap for anyone to get that close to it, if you know what I mean...

Reply to
badgolferman

LOL....

Like the test a local DJ did asking if they would go to bed with Helen Thomas for a million bucks....

He took the picture down....but it would take more than a million bucks....LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Which would be worse...? Helen Thomas or Madeline Albright or Janet Reno?

Reply to
badgolferman

Now you are hitting close to home....

Janet [[[[[[shaky}}}}} Reno is my girl friend...LOL

Jeez what a three some.

What a choice....

Door 1 2 or 3

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Naw, I was suggesting that perhaps McDonald's was serving the coffee hot enough to burn taste buds so that people didn't mind the taste ;-)

Reply to
Ray O

Didn't mind the taste of what, the woman's ... lap?

that's just wrong. ;-)

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Groan!