OT:Bush has a political future...

The Dims in the Senate may be stupid but they are not crazy. If they vote to cut off funds to our troops in time of war, to appease all of the nuts on the extreme left of the party, there will be hell to pay back home and they know it ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

You feign stupidity (a la dbu) and when mack doesn't want to play your worn out game, you declare yourself the winner (again). Why am *I* not surprised?

Reply to
Truckdude

I appreciate your lack of progress since you still haven't identified Shrub as the major stumbling block in getting anything done (and done right [pardon the pun]) in Washington.

If you think you are "stirrin" up libs, you are deluding yourself.

Reply to
tak

and you call others stupid when they don't agree with you. Your arrogance is outstanding truk.

Reply to
dbu,.

You overlook the word "feign"? Your lack of reading comprehension is the outstanding thing.

Reply to
Truckdude

speaking of getting something done, what have the democrat led congress done so far?

Reply to
dbu,.

I meant what I said. You are the one who has a reading problem.

Reply to
dbu,.

I KNOW I stir up the libs.

The proof is here every day.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I see. The media crushes a story about presidential rape, and you still trust that same media to be honest about Iraq?

You, sir, are far more gullible than I originally thought.

Reply to
witfal

Correct. Game, set, match for Mike.

Reply to
witfal

Stick around awhile.

He gets worse....LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

One story belongs on the Jerry Springer show. The other involves a war, and young people who are enlisting because they imagine they're getting involved in something good.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

OK, hardhead.

Reply to
Truckdude

Only to newbies, as people settle in on the group, they see you for what you are, something akin to a neighbor who mows his lawn on Sunday mornings at

7:o'clock. Irritating at times, but mostly something to ignore or work around.
Reply to
tak

At least as much as the repubs did in six years with comfortable majorities in both houses.

Reply to
tak

Ah, yes. Springer. That's where ALL rape stories belong.

You've made it clear, to me anyway, what you think of sexual assault.

BTW, the NBC reporter ( a black gal whose name I forget) thought Brodderick was "too credible". Her words, not mine.

But we shouldn't let those pesky facts get in the way. We all know that someone like Brodderick was just asking for it, right?

And on top of it all, it was the President. We do need to look the other way.

Reply to
witfal

I think they got some things that needed to be done done. Democrats blocked other things that needed attention, but I guess that's politics.

Reply to
dbu,.

Actually we got a hell of a lot done.

Of course you Dims would not cooperate on Social Security and it went down in flames. That hurt all of us. Congratulations.

The tax cuts spurred the economy.

What was it you dims have done?

As far as I've seen....all dims do is bitch.

Worthless would be a good word for dims.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I notice you answer all the time.

What does that make you?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

If you check the monthly totals, I just check the mail now and again. You and Dbu (in his various iterations) are heavy hitters in the non-stop posting sweepstakes. Almost like you're desperate to prove something other than the ineffectiveness of your party and your rhetoric.

Reply to
tak