OT:Bush has a political future...

Perhaps because you are hopelessly naive and ignorant, like so very many LIEbrawls.

Reply to
sharx35

He sure knows how to push YOUR buttons.

Reply to
sharx35

In most jurisdictins such activity is ILLEGAL under noise bylaws.

Reply to
sharx35

You LIEbrawls are just so incredibly NAIVE. Look it up. It describes you and mack to a T.

Reply to
sharx35

*snerk*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I see you answered again....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

LOL....

Maybe the Dim Congress should go over and try to get their poll numbers above Bush's......

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Hey! I think I saw some WMD over in the corner! Why don't you go take a look?? lol

Reply to
Truckdude

And to the extent that I find the conversation mildly amusing, I'll continue to reply. If something interests me even slightly more, well, its been real, ya know.

Reply to
tak

Love it, T

Reply to
tak

Some of you libs are actually kinda fun to spar with. You fit that small group.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Flatterer? A difference of opinion is what makes horse racing and missionaries. Will Rogers

Liberal? Au contraire (Since your folks suddenly like the French again)

Remember this site?

IIRC, Cathy may have first posted it. Looking at my results as a location on a Cartesian plane, {-1,-1} marks the politial spot.

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for. Will Rogers

Reply to
tak

Nah, it wasn't me, but I did post my result.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Well, hell's bells, you mean I....I didn't IRC. Damnit!

So, you're still alive? Having fun with end of the year tests, records and picnics? Time just seems to stand still, doesn't it?

Reply to
tak