{OT}Daschle apologizes for $128K tax error

This stinks worse than SHIT !!! "WASHINGTON ? President Obama's choice for Health and Human Services secretary remained on track Monday for confirmation, despite acknowledging that he failed to pay $128,203 in taxes on consulting income and the use of a car service. "All of my life I assiduously tried to pay my taxes in full and on time. ? I deeply apologize," "

Fat Moe