Re: {OT} Hard Hitting interview by Matt Lauer...

Matt talking to the President:

> > He asked him what was different about the White House: > > The bowling alley isn't improving my game... > > He asked him about life there with the kids: > > I get to spend more time with them. i can have supper with them and then > go back to work if I need to... > > He asked him about his Blackberry: > > Yeah, it has security features. But only a handful of people have my > address...oh, the kids for sure... > > Then...the hardest hitting question: Can I have [your e-mail address] > > No real response... > > > Geeze, Matt! That was some pretty hard-hitting journalism! I particularly > like the questions about the troubles with department nominees not paying > their taxes...what? Oh, there WEREN'T any questions about that?

Did you hate it Matt Lauer asked President GW Bush equally soft questions?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

That's right it has to be President Bush's fault ;)

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Uh, huh.....you have obviously forgotten his MTP interview.

Reply to
Truckdude