OT Dims want to cut spy budget for global warming study!

If ANYONE wants to leave the power in the dim's hands....tell me why.....

Scott in Florida

I don't see anything in that article that suggests that money is being diverted from spying acitvities. It seems like additional funds are being provided to look at how global heating will affect inteligence activities. The bill also includes more money for intelligence training and spending spies abroad.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

The problem is the Republicans became Republicants. We need the stripe of Republicans that wrote the Contract With America. We need more Ronald Reagan Republicans that will stand up and call things what they really are. Not the stripe that wanted to out-earmark the Dims.

The 2006 election was not so much voting for the Kommunists, it was voting against people who had broken their promises.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr