OT: Dixie Chicks: American Heros

Oh man, we got another con letting their secret side come out! What's next....you going to ask him what he's wearing??

Reply to
Truckdude

For the 100th time, no, and by asking that you're not only violating the restraining order I took out against you but also the ones I took out against you to protect my daughter, hamster, and vacuum cleaner.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

There you liberals go distorting the facts again:

  1. The hamster was ruined by the duct tape, so the judge disregarded it. Besides, it exploded anyway!
  2. The vacuum cleaner was ruled exempt because it is inanimate object.
Reply to
Pete Moss