OT Duct Tape is THE answer... <g>

Dude, if you do that, you're gonna get a whipping...

Yup, he got it. (Ow, that's gotta smart...) ;-)

--<< Bruce >>--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Eric and I go way back - on other NGs, even. We're cool

And *you* have no idea of how often I've received birthday cards with a little 'gnat' flying around on it. The person who gives me that always thinks they're the first to think of it

*rolling eyes*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Grandkids already? Congratulations! I bet they keep you busy. I can't wait for my kids to get old enough to have their own children. Then it is payback time - spoil those grandkids rotten and send them home!

Reply to
ma_twain
Reply to
Wickeddoll®
Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I'm not winking, I swear...It's just a nat in my eye! :-P

Reply to
Josh

Okay I take that back, that was a bit too mean. People are however influenced by their surroundings. Just like you are Republican is probably from your lack of being a worldly individual surrounded by various groups of people.

Reply to
Josh

HA! Post proof or retract!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I wouldn't try that if I were you. Eric doesn't often have a battle of wits with someone who is so unarmed as you are. All you can do is spit out the Liberal's latest rhetoric.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
Charles Fregeau

I have a few acquaintances who are, in fact, Liberal. I'm watching one grow up and become conservative right now. I work for a family-run business, and most of the people here are conservative. I watched a new citizen from Romania declare, "How can anyone vote Democrat? They are just like the Communists in my country." There are a lot of people that have been up close and personal with Communists and Communism more so than I have, and they have given me quite an education.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
Charles Fregeau

How are you liberals gaining supporters? You've aborted 40 million possible supporters. Do the math.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
Charles Fregeau

No it wasn't. Eric Drooler dishes it out, he'd better be prepared to take it.

Reply to
dizzy

Actually, Eric has been a contributor in here for years, you just popped in the last few weeks.

Reply to
MDT Tech®

Oh, another Tha Ghee, the old "my dad can whoop your dad stuff" We use real world achievements. What have you done?

Reply to
MDT Tech®

Ma_twain, I have 3 grandkids, 3yrs (boy) 6yrs (boy) and 9yrs (girl) and I spoil them rotten. I didnt realize how much fun it would be. They idolize me. I bought the oldest a quad after she asked grandpa if she had enough money saved up to buy one from the tooth fairy money I was saving for her (it was so cute, couldnt say no) have the 6 yr old into dirt bikes too, bought him 2 dirt bikes, he races a KTM 50 and a Honda XR50, full sponsorship from grandpa! The youngest will be doing the same I hope. They get almost everything they want from Gramps and gramma. The oldest is already telling me she wants a car at 16. Of course, it will have to be a Toyota! Kids biological dad is a deadbeat, so I have to double as a dad and a grandpa! I wouldnt trade it for anything. You just wait!

Reply to
MDT Tech®

In article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, snipped-for-privacy@nope.ucan't says... <snipped for humour purposes>

Now what the hell was the question?

Swear by the stuff actually.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Do they realize that you and your neocon brethren are stealing from them? Borrowing money that you don't intend to pay back, leaving them with the tab?

Reply to
dizzy

Well, I have 7 motorcylces and one quad and I'm anal about cleanliness on these. Everything I own looks like its brand new! Are you sure? ;-) And it would include the rider mower too!

<thinking he could do all my car repairs too, not that I have any...>
Reply to
MDT Tech®

Idiot. Don't you know that your "great leader" is borrowing like $200 for every man, woman, and child in this country EVERY MONTH?

You SUPPORT the regime which is forcing us ALL into debt, whether we like it or not!

Reply to
dizzy