OT Gore is going to run

No question about it. He'll announce sometime after Fred Thomson.

Reply to
dbu`

gawd I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That rounds out the Dim field with the dimmest...

Run Al...........RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

========

I'd like to see Charles Schumer run. He'd make a good Dim president ;-)

Reply to
Built_Well

Or, he wants to tight again.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I actually think Gore has been running all along, he just hasn't said so to keep his pride up. At the convention, there will be a draft Al movement, this will be orchestrated by the DNC and moveon.org. When the signal is given, the billary and obama teams will throw all their support to al Bore, I mean Al Gore, for the good of the party.....The crowd will go nuts and evironuts jump for glee, the world will be saved from the evil Republicans and our hero mighty Al Gore will have been vindicated from the horrors of 2000 :)

They will love it and so will the media.

Reply to
dbu`

I'd like to see Charles Schumer run. He'd make a good Dim president ;-) ========

I'd also like to see Barbara Boxer run. She'd make a good Dim president, too ;-)

But the senator from California has a very dark manner about her.

Reply to
Built_Well

For sure....LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

....and so will our next Republican President...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Great choices these Dims have!!!!!!!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Explain further please.

Reply to
dbu`

Loose what again?

Reply to
witfal

More likely be a tight-ass again.

Reply to
witfal

Why, does he want to loose again? ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

What do Stevie Wonder and Al Gore have in common? Neither one will ever see the inside of the Oval Office LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Mike wasn't sure whether it was spelled "loose" or "looze". Don't mind him.

Reply to
mack

You've GOT to be kidding!

Reply to