OT: Hey, I just realized something!

We may not all agree on very much, but it seems we ALL hate the French!

Reply to
hachiroku

I don't hate them - some of my friends and family are French

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Even I hate the French!

I have a French last name, but we haven't been French since the 1600's. Actually our family was a German family that emigrated to France about the

1200's and the French couldn't figure out how to spell our name!

The smart French got the heck out of France a long time ago.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

"Wickeddoll®" wrote in news:42c75226$0$27592$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr:

I like French's mustard.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

I like Grey Poupon!

Reply to
hachiroku

Hey, I like French bread, but not French's mustard.

Reply to
Ray O

hachiroku wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@Trueno.GTS:

Excuse me, do have any Grey Poupon?

Reply to
TeGGeR®

No but we have some grey poopon. It's a mess.

Reply to
Dbu_^

Smart French is an oxymoron.

Kinda like learning Richard.

Reply to
Charles Pisano

Mais, bien sur!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Change the kid's formula! Worked for us!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Bush likes the French. He was just pointing out the other day how we should build more nuclear power plants like the French.

Reply to
Art

Unlike some of the rest of us Bush likes all people including French.

Reply to
Dbu_^

We should, IF we build then like the French do, to a proven safe design, instead of custom designing each plant.

By the way, I've heard the French like bush, er, Bush.

Merritt

Reply to
Merritt Mullen

You beat Tegger! I thought for sure he'd say something like this

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

They were cussing us out when we went into Iraq and found French armaments.. . .

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr