OT Hey Joey...I'll know your real name tomorrow.

You can't hide Joey...

I have a call in to your real estate agent. After my conversation tomorrow, I'll know your name.

That is....assuming you were not lying when you published the real estate listing...LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Take it easy on him, Scott. He's selling the house so he can pay the bet he lost to you. You know JoeSpareBedroom is a man of integrity, he'll make good on his word, just like he always has. This has got to be killing him you know.

Reply to
badgolferman

Apparently you learned nothing from all the restraining orders taken out against you over the years. Stalkers never do.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

I know it is.

He just can't believe I could get the better of him and I have....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Damn! you're good. at least in your mind.

Reply to
mack