OT: Illinois, the home of corrupt governors

Well, we just sent our last Republican't governor to the pennitentiary. Now it looks like our current Dimocrap governor is also in trouble. One of his aides was indicted this last week. The bookies are taking odds on whether he takes the hit or squeals on his boss.

I ought to check the seismographs in the vicinity of Springfield. Abe must be turning over in his grave.

No wonder Jim Edgar doesn't want to run again.

Charles the Curmudgeon.

Reply to
n5hsr