ROFL

Natalie, who needed the laugh

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Your point?

Reply to
witfal

"n5hsr" ...

I don't know how things might go for you, but I'm telling you, it very seldom happens when you're *trying* to find someone. By the time I met hubby, I had decided that rather than "settling" for a guy, I'd be the lady down the street with all the cats. I never doubted for a minute that I could have a full life without a man. The same should be true for you - in reverse, of course :)

I hadn't even considered dating my future husband, until others pointed out that he was attracted to me. I was totally oblivious, and thought he'd just be another male friend. Well he *is* my best friend, but you get my drift...

;-)

Natalie

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

She keeps pestering me on the phone, so I have a special ring and ignore that ring.

I think I'm going to find the Rocky Horror Picture Show and go see that. Maybe I'll get a slip and a wig and go as Janet.... I don't feel like like going as Brad, and I don't have near enough confidence to go as Dr Frank N Furter.

Charles of Schaumburg

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

I keep kidding the nurses at dialysis. I've had cramps, hot flashes, and they shaved my legs and I had to wear support stockings for a while after the heart surgery. I ask them if they're getting me ready for a kidney transplant or a sex change.

But if I were a woman, I'd have to be a lesbian. I don't like guys at all. I'd probably be very high maintenance.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Just call me Mrs. States The Obvious.