OT: It's official

I'm now an official mysogynist. I'm never going to date again.

Reply to
n5hsr

"n5hsr" wrote in news:JaWdnZmH8- oTbyHbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Try dating men. :)

Reply to
Tegger

"n5hsr" ...

Bad date, huh?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Worse than that. She's been hinting about breaking up for 2 weeks. When I finally do, she makes me out to be the bad guy. I had only been dating for

3 months.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

No way in HELL. I'm going to become a nun. . . .

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Reply to
Roadrunner NG

"n5hsr" ...

Look on the bright side - you escaped that fruit loop early on.

We're not all crazy, I promise.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"n5hsr" ...

I don't think you could pull of wearing a wimple...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"n5hsr" wrote in news:I_GdncV05oBvmyDbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

I'd like to become a lesbian. Difficult, I know, possessing a penis as I do, but I will try very hard.

Reply to
Tegger

I guess I'm going to have to get involved with a married woman. All the single ones I run into are like that one Christmas gift no one ever eats, i.e. fruitcake.

I've been alone so long I wouldn't know how to really date if some rich woman knocked on my door and said she wanted to drag me along all night just for laughs.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

"Wickeddoll®" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.evilcabal.org:

What if he renamed himself "Whoopi"?

Reply to
Tegger

I have been wearing a kilt and knee socks at the RenFaire, so I guess it wouldn't be too hard to start wearing MaryJanes.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

I'd say he had one helluva alliteration.

Reply to
witfal

"n5hsr"

I'm not touching that fruitcake line...

But all married women were once single! I didn't meet hubby till I was 27, and had pretty much given up on finding a special someone. I had decided that if it happened, great, but if not, my life can still be full.

Get some tips from Fred Garvin.

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

My brother has natural barding charm (+10 points in D&D, BTW) and he's been trying to give me hints for longer than I can remember.

No woman could want me now. I'm too old and too much is wrong with me, some of which appears to be hereditary, so I probably would have had it anyway, if not by now, then later. And I probably wouldn't want any woman that wanted me.

I just got off a 2 hour marathon phone call with her trying to chew me out. I finally hung up, when she made the same accusation she's been making for a month now. That's why I figured it was over. She keeps making the same accusation. She calls that a lie. I didn't know for sure that was the case until I was in relationship with her. She says I MUST have known before. But I didn't.

As for single women, my sad experience has been, if they're over 30 and not married, they're usually not WORTH marrying.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

I know you get this a lot, and no offense, but many of us have long been under the impression you were a lesbian all along, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Reply to
beerspill

Well, since we're all coming out of the closet...

Reply to
witfal

YOUR MAMMA !!!

Sick.

Reply to
beerspill

What! Again?

Reply to
mark digital©

Now she's really put paid to it. She called me a RETARD. Says she didn't break up with me because she felt sorry for me.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr