OT: On the Teen Best Seller List, Fiction...

Look up...first line after the

Better yet, go back one post. *I* know you weren't referring to me as the Troll, but dh got a little lost, I think...

Ah, c'mon, Nat!

Actually, the little story above was really dedicated to dh, who thought

*I* didn't know what a Rainbow Party was, and seems to have gotten lost in the sarcasm/rhetoric.
Reply to
HachiRoku

I thought that's what you were saying, too. LOL

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Fast, but not very accurately...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!! *I* know who is trolling, it's dh who's lost!!!!

Reply to
HachiRoku

one of the librarian groups was sending or directing teen to

or some other such similar named site - was a big stink about it for early teens a few years ago.

Reply to
ron

Ah, so we in progressive (=loony) California lead the way.

Non-violent drug offenders with only a few priors get a free pass to go to drug rehab.

Course tax payers fund it. Tax payers are also funding the habit also via property crimes usually.

Reply to
ron

I think you're both in trouble...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

ah. Thanks

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Dood, I'm in Massachusetts...the California of the East...

We have the same thing in many communities around here, although they are, I believe Federally funded and not really sanctioned by the "Commonwealth"...

Reply to
HachiRoku