OT - OT Stepping into doo - doo big time

I guess I really pulled a bad one this morning at breakfast. Dear sweet wife got egg-yolk on her chin I told her to wipe it, she asked where and like an old fool, I couldn't resist and said "all of them". Now I am probably going to have to get her the new Avalon she is wanting so badly.

Well, she is a grandmother and not the skinny young thing of 33 years ago but she is still beautiful to me.

Think goodness its in the 90's here or I'd freeze...

Ron

Reply to
ron

That was a dumb thing to say, but you never know, it might be the catalyst she needs to lose a few pounds, a benefit to both of you in the long run.

Reply to
Mark

What was a dumb thing to say?

Reply to