{OT} Sueing Starbucks..

A friend has recently started a coffee roasting business, and he will roast it they way you want it. His coffee is very good, and everything else now tastes pretty bad to me. If you tire or roasting it yourself, try

Ray O

That link doesn't work.

Reply to
Stuart Krivis

I like my coffee dark. I always buy the dark blend. Up here it's called Norwegian gasoline. BTW, pouring milk and sugar into a perfectly good cup of coffee is a crime against mankind.

Reply to
dbu,

Oops, sorry, try

Ray O

I sometimes add cream to coffee (never milk) if it isn't very good coffee. Otherwise I take it black.

One the other hand, I always add milk to tea.

Reply to
Stuart Krivis

WalMart has grown buy selling the same product for LESS and paying their workers MORE than the competition, what is Starbucks excuse for higher prices? LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter