OT Test news server

I'd say it works.

What ISP are you with?

Reply to
Vash the Stampede

Just a test if this had been a real emergency..... Looks like my ISP might have also dropped USENET I'm trying this one, it's a freebie

Fat Moe

Ahh, yes, I presume I will soon have an entire new list of liberal addresses to block.

Charles the Curmudgeon

Reply to
CharlesTheCurmudgeon

Suddenlink (more like Suddenly Linkless) the Usenet is working again now on Suddenlink but it is a good to have a backup.

Reply to
Fat Moe

Testing, testing..that's a big 10-4 lil' buddy..

Webtv works fine. I don't know how you guys put up with things. Over and out..

Reply to
in2-dadark