OT - What a game...

Congrats to the Giants. I'm glad you guys took it from the Pats.

Reply to
witfal

How dare you root for the Giants.

*plunk*

Jeff, NE Pats fan

Reply to
Jeff

"witfal" ...

My husband wants you dead.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Wahoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomes in NJ

Reply to
Tomes

No matter how you look at it, it was a great game.

Reply to
witfal

That's what I say. The underdogs came through, and gave us new champs.

'Bout time.

Reply to
witfal

I'll take your word for it. I hate football.

My son, who is on the Best Buy Geek Squad, was allowed to wear his Patriots jersey at work today.

He's dreading going in tomorrow, and facing the jabs.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

That's how I look at it. The Patriots have had the glory for a long time.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Gee, and I thought I went off the deep end. ;-)

Reply to
Jeff

Hehehe - well, he's been a New England fan his entire life, even when they totally sucked, so he's hardcore!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Well, I am an Oakland A's and Eagles fan.

It could be worse: at least I am not a Tigers fan, like my cousin who saw the Tigers on his baseball bedspread when he was a little boy.

jeff

Reply to
Jeff

A friend of ours is a Detroit fan - he's really been suffering recently.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Careful, now. He might want you dead.

BTW, just how large is your life insurance policy?

Reply to
witfal

And I live in the Chicago area. The Cubbies haven't won the World Series since 1908. We're getting tired of the Easterners wining everything. They took over our bank (First Chicago now owned by Chase), they're taking over our drug stores (Osco got bought out in part by CVS.) and our retail stores (Fields got taken over by Macy's) They may be fine Eastern firms, but they don't 'get' the Midwest at all.

Charles the Curmdgeon.

Reply to
<n5hsr

What's the point spread on that game, not that I have a gambling problem?

Reply to
beerspill

He'd never do it. That would leave him dealing with our daughter alone.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

17/14 Giants

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I suspect he'd not do it for many other reasons.

Your being a sweetheart and all. ;-)

Reply to
witfal

My daughter won a football pool with that score. $125.00.

I'm hittin' her up for lunch this week. ;-)

Reply to
witfal

This is where we part was, wit...

Although not a football fan, I live in Mass, and it would have been nice to see the Pats have a Perfect Season...

Reply to
Hachiroku