OT - What's up with the Big Dig?

Bull S*it!!!!!

According to your man Howie Carr....NOTHING in Mass is done unless a Dimocrat approves it.

Go argue with Howie....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Well, Howie isn't *always* right, either.

Amarillo was a State Senator. i had heard on the radio this AM he was an 'R', but now I am hearing he is a "D".

Like I said, Scott, it would be much more interesting to follow the money...how does a $2B project become $14.7B in the course of 3 years?

But, all the approvals came from Republicans. You also have to remember, these are Massachusetts Republicans, and we're a bit more to the left than the rest of you! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

To remind you that in the real world, contrary to what many in this NG would have others believe, Toyota like every other manufacture makes some that are not up to snuff. on occasion? ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Hahahah. As usual Scott opens his mouth and a bunch of garbage spews out. These guys are all Republicans you dumbass.

Reply to
ToMh

NOTHING is done in Mass unless the Dimocrats OK it.

Mass is a Dimocratic state....please pay attention....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Smells like Victory to me. . . .

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

So you're telling me you really only have ONE party in Mass, just like in Illinois? Are they Republicrats, or Demhooligans?

Charles of Schaumburg.

Reply to
n5hsr

Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber. Hhahahahahahah what an idiot

Reply to
ToMh

Reply to
rantonrave

To anything inferior to Toyota.

Reply to
rantonrave

The Vietnamese people.

Reply to
dbu.

Yes I do.....

Thanks Dimocrats.....

I love the bumper sticker seen on a Viet Nam Vets car...

"We Were Winning When I Left"

Reply to
Scott in Florida

It has EVERYTHING to do with it!

What have you done for America?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

There are not latrines on a US Navy warship....

I have an Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal which is only awarded to people that have been in harms way....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Oh B/S........

You can't support the troops without supporting their mission.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

You are wrong again.

The problem is with the politicians all right....they didn't let the military run the war.

Our great President George W. Bush is letting the military do its job.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Nope....

Because you are a coward....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

There may be help for you yet but first you need to realize that it's not just Illinois & Massachusetts .

Reply to
FanJet

What, only veterans can have a say in how this country is run?

I work hard, raised a family, vote, participate in community and school affairs. Helped raise a dysfunctional sisters daughter and two boys who's father died young. Does anything other than military service count in your mind?

Reply to
ToMh

Well, whever it is you go to play with yourself on a ship.

Is that like the Navy's version of the "participation Award" Please tell us of your heroic deeds.

Reply to
ToMh