OT: When I die...

I hope they don't use the same obituary writer as this one:

Reply to
Jeff

I like the way the writer worked "Eurotrash" in there. I'm sensing some tension, by the way, between the British and the EU, somehow.

Anyway, if you haven't been "appearing in women's clothing, set off by lipstick and fishnet stockings," then you shouldn't worry overmuch about how this writer would handle your obituary.

One other thought occurs to me; that Count could be the poster boy for a campaign for a 99.5% inheritance tax on estates over $2million or so. That reality might have kept him alive past age 44.

Reply to
DH

yep, I read a similar (but a but softer) obit of this guy in the LA Times today. Apparently he was not winning any awards as a human being. They say only the good die young, but this story belies that adage.

Reply to
mack

That fellow led a full life, didn't he?

Reply to