OT Will the last person out of Mass turn out the lights?

Why would anyone live in Mass?

...except Hacki of course...

Scott in Florida

To have John Kerry and Ed Kennedy as my senators,

Just kidding...

Reply to
dbu.

And be sure to let Ted know that Last Call has passed.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I ment ted, sorry Ed where ever you are.

Reply to
dbu.

His name is Edward, Teddy is a nick name. Toddy might be more appropriate however ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

My goodness I am confused, but then I seen the old bar fly on TV and it was .... forget it...LOL Didn't Ted and the gang have a brother named Edward who was killed during WW2?

Reply to
dbu.

>> > _r

I often wonder if Teddy's Liquors have any relationship?

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

That was Joseph P Kennedy, Jr. John (Jack)'s older brother. Then there was Robert (Bobby) and Edward (Teddy)

I'm a Kennedy, I'm Ted Kennedy, The car spins round and round and round.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Cause, I don't go anywhere NEAR that debacle, and, except for having to drive on SHIT roads because ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD went into that frigging HOLE, it's a cool state. Next time you're up here, venture west of Worchester and give me a call!

Reply to
Hachiroku

I had successfully repressed that until now, thank you very much...

Reply to
Hachiroku

"The Massachusetts Turnpike Authority and lead management contractor Bechtel/Parsons Brinckerhoff approved both decisions as the tunnel ceiling was built in 1999."

I guess we can't blame the Republicans for this one. Betchel isn't owned by Haliburton - at least not yet......

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

The last person that invited me stood me up....LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

That was Joe Jr

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

*I* was the last person that invited you, and you never notified me!
Reply to
Hachiroku

Are you _sure_ you live in Mass? Because it's spelled Worcester. This is the second time you've spelled it wrong. :-)

I bet you'd _really_ have had trouble spelling Lake Chaubunagungamaug. hehe

Reply to
Stuart Krivis

No you were not....

'mike hunt' did....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I think it's my fault. mark_

Reply to
mark digital

And it's pronounced Wista!

Well, you see, I live in the section where we speak American English...

NOT the "King's English"!

OK, smart ass, how do you pronounce Leicester? Hmmm? ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Like-a-shear??

Reply to