OT: WMD Trade Show

Next time any of you Bush-bot musketeers are thinking of dredging up the "Saddam had WMDs" song & dance, just don't. But ***DO*** remember where much of the Middle East gets its weapons from - the stuff they'll be using against us when their allegiances shift, as they do like clockwork every 10 years or so.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Ahh, Idiot, Saddam did have weapons of mass destruction. That is why he was attacked in the first place, he refused to disclose what he did with them. All the leftie countries in the world refused to help, but what would you expect. If liberals would think before they chant the mantra the mainstream media fills them with, their brains might engage and we might have a different and society.

Put your glee back where it belongs and think

Roadrunner NG

Ah...idiot. We found no WMDs. The reason was obvious: He was hiding what he didn't have, not what he did have. You won't understand that strategy and how successful it was. So, in your next message, you will attempt to insult me again.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom