Paseo Passenger side mirror

I live by a highschool and some punk knocked out the passenger side mirror. I got the mirror glass but when I looked closer they also got the backing plate. Anyone know how available these are or if there is equivilents in the other models? I'm having no luck finding one for a paseo.

John

Reply to
john.nelson

These are staring to show up in 'recycling' yards. Give one a call; they may even have the whole mirror in the right color. Expect to pay $15-30 for non-power, $25-60 for power.

Reply to
hachiroku