Prius07: clanking noise from under carriage

Any Prius owner experience this clanking sound coming from under the carriage? Like a metal rod tapping the concrete floor or similar? I hear this when I pull the car in to a covered parking garage. When I look under the car, I couldn't see anything suspicious of making that noise. Could it be a loose tie rod? (I don't feel any steering wheel problem either). Car is under 10k mile, Going to take to the dealer to figure it out.

Reply to
sv2021

Usually a noise like that is a heat shield that needs to be bent slightly. Often for the catalytic converter.

Reply to
Art

I do not have that sound on my Prius. Please let us know what it turns out to be. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes